each with ONLY FIVE ingredients OR LESS
Making a difference in a small way…
using organically-grown botanicals
and supporting independent businesses,
in the Pacific Northwest.
WHAT DO WE PUT IN OUR SOAPS?
For the base of our soaps, we use an ingredient called TALLOW.
Packed full of NUTRIENTS and VITAMINS, it’s a clean, creamy fat that creates a long-lasting, silky bar of soap!
Find out why we love using tallow, its uses and its benefits by clicking the link below:
We are proud that our soaps contain:
NO PALM OIL
NO ARTIFICIAL FRAGRANCES
NO SYNTHETIC INGREDIENTS
To provide a safe, gentle and long-lasting bar of soap, for our family and yours!
WE USE ONLY NATURAL INGREDIENTS TO COLOR, SCENT AND TEXTURE OUR SOAPS…
Our soap colors are achieved with natural, organically-grown, plant products such as elderberries or turmeric. Even our activated charcoal is finely ground, food-grade, and manufactured in the US to give a luxurious, deep gray color to our bars.
We source our honey locally, here in Oregon from a wonderful small business whose bees have access to blackberries and other wildflowers in the Coastal Range. These bees can then create a floral, amber, raw honey, perfect for soapmaking.
Some of our bars have a smooth, silky feel during use and others have some texture for varying degrees of exfoliation. We created these differences with botanicals like lavender buds, calendula petals or additives like powdered oatmeal.
Our supplier is passionate about growing their products organically in WA and HI. Their farm uses wildcrafted seeds and they handpick their produce. As we expand, we hope to grow our ingredients ourselves, to have a better understanding of uses and control over quality.
We sell unscented soaps but for those that like something extra we scent our creamy, tallow soap, with small amounts of strong, pure, all-natural, essential oils. These are safe on skin and come alive when washing with warm water. Our most popular scents are Douglas Fir, Lemon and Grapefruit.
Our essential oils supplier is here in Oregon and processes their plant matter using conventional methods, with an environmentally-friendly focus. We have citrus smells, floral smells and earthy smells, for you to fill your shower with.
ALL-NATURAL BODY BAR SOAPS
For use in the bath or shower
– Our large bar at 3.3oz is great for washing your whole body in the shower or bath.
– We have nine standard combinations to choose from and at times, Limited Edition ones too!
– Each bar is carefully mixed, poured, unmolded, cleaned, checked, boxed and labelled, all by hand.
So you’ll find that each one is as individual as you are!
Great for the kitchen or bathroom sink
– We sell a smaller size soap that is perfect for washing hands of all sizes.
– Each individually packaged, 1.5oz bar comes in the same variety of colors, textures and combinations as our big bars, they’re just little!
– All are created using natural botanicals and cold-pressed, 100% natural, essential oils for fragrances.
– Our soaps are carefully crafted by hand, so there may be variations across the bars.
HAND SOAP TRIOS
Can’t decide which to try?
– Our sets of three individually packaged 1.5oz hand soaps combine some great combinations of flavors and work well for those that don’t yet know which is their favorite.
– Every set comes with our base “Original” unscented soap for you to try, with two other varieties included.
– We have 8 options available to choose from!
– Still can’t decide? Why not treat yourself and your friends to one of a full set and try them all!
BULK BUY OPTIONS
For larger orders of your favourite combinations
– If you find a combination you love and would like to buy a larger amount,
we can sell you whole loaves, cut (14 bars) or uncut.
[Please note: We cannot give refunds or returns on custom orders]
– Maybe you’re interested in placing a bulk order at reduced prices?
Simply contact us and we would be happy to discuss your needs with you!
Shop BULK ORDER options…